Wednesday, January 19, 2011

DIY Business Cards

I've had a few people I've met recently, who, when I've mentioned I make jewellery - ask if I have a business card, and unfortunately I haven't! D'oh! So realising I'm missing out on easy potential extra marketing, and not wanting to spend heaps of money geting some printed, I decided to DIY some. Using illustrator and publisher I made a fairly simple design based on my banner/logo with all the important info, and printed out a handful on photo paper. Being on photo paper they are not as thick as cardstock but they aren't too bad. I'll pop a few in my purse so I will never miss out again! I'll also send one out with each order too....



Also, some new things in store.. firstly here are some earrings....in purple and pink



and here is a new cameo brooch...

No comments:

Post a Comment