Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Op Shoppin'

Took a walk to my local op shop yesterday for a bit of a browse, and naturally I did not come out empty handed. Here's what I got....

Some vintage doilies, a cute vintage deer ornament, gorgeous aqua glass vase/jug and sweet brooch!


I'm going to use this as a prop for my market stall displays, its the same color as my logo/business cards etc.


I just couldn't leave this cute little deer on the shelf all by itself. Not sure what I'll do with him yet, maybe he can sit on my market display too... or on my desk (when I finally get a new work studio area set up!)

Isn't it so cute. I'm definetely gonna keep this one for me!!

What do you like buying at the op shop?

2 comments:

  1. They are fab finds! I love treasury hunting in op shops. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new little aqua vase - it's completely GORGEOUS! what a find!

    ReplyDelete