Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Polyvore Promotion

Still trying to get the word out there, neverending internet promotion it seems!! Anyway I thought I'd make a set on this awesome website called polyvore for this blog. I've been using polyvore for ages, in fact some might say I'm hooked! (you'd be able to tell by the amount of sets I've made over the years!). It's such a quick and easy little creative outlet to get your fix, a much better way to clear your mind than playing solitare! Check it out at http://www.polyvore.com/ and make your own sets!

you've got that vintage vibe

you've got that vintage vibe by pètαlifèrous featuring TopShop

1 comment:

  1. Off to check it out. I saw that Alice Magazine was wanting people to submit polyvores, but I didn't know what they were...!!! Now I know..thanks :0)

    ReplyDelete