Saturday, May 1, 2010

Weekend Drool List

I'm having withdrawal symptoms from clothes shopping at the moment, given I'm 37 weeks pregnant and there is no point in me even considering buying new clothes until bubs is here and I'm back into some sort of normal shape! However  I cannot wait to go on a shopping spree for some new wardrobe pieces....

So with that in mind, thought I'd do a search on etsy for some handmade clothing designers. Here's what I came up with...

I stumbled across a designer located in Perth (and part of the DUST team) who has a store called RawHemline and makes these etheral, angelic, delicate tea-dyed dresses and tops. They make me feel all pretty and feminine just looking at them!

And speaking of feminine, these femme-fatale tattoo-inspired peacock feather tights are so adorable. They're from a cute little stocking boutique on etsy called tattoosocks. I can so imagine them paired with a hot little black dress and killer heels. Think French Bond Girl. Ooh la la!

It was really hard to choose one item to feature as I adore practically everything in this store. Vintage inspired and oozing with 1950's sex appeal comes this gorgeous chemise from Hopeless (another wonderful DUSTer!). One word...Gorgeous. No actually two words.. I want!

How delightfully feminine is this vintage turquoise bombshell dress from Thrush Vintage. I adore the color, the beaded bodice detail and the form of this stunning dress. Wear this dress and you'll be instantly transported to another time, with 'blue moon' playing in the background and slow dancing with your first crush . Sigh. If only I had a ball to go to....

How sexy is this dress? From melissatabor on etsy, it has a deep plunging neckline and high waist, with a cute little pleated feature at the back.  It is definetely the ladies alternative to a killer suit. I think strutting around the office in this little number would sure to get you some attention, maybe even a payrise.

Ok no more clothes talk now until I can actually buy some :)

1 comment:

  1. I am now also drooling over the tattoo socks! Nice find :-)

    ReplyDelete