Monday, April 19, 2010

Miniature n' Cute

With my impending 'bump' due to come into the world in roughly 5 weeks, I've been getting a lot of cute pressies! I am fortunate enough to have all these super cute items ready for my bump to enjoy...


Clockwise from left:
  • Cheeky Monster Baby Bib by Little Odd Forest - A friend of mine gave me this adorable bib (and matching shoes) for my baby shower. I think its the cutest thing ever!!
  • Owl Moneybox from Smiggle - I saw this in my local smiggle store and couldn't resist buying it for the nursery. It looks cute enough as an ornament, but when the bump gets older they can use it as a moneybox too!
  • Zanzibar Cot Quilt by Kids Line - my parents gave me this cot set for my baby shower. Its so adorable, and fits in perfectly with my nursery jungle theme.
  • Hobo Nappy Bag in Pansy print by Oi Oi - Nappy bags are incredibly expensive so I couldn't resist this funky looking one when it was reduced to a mere $59.00 at Baby Bunting. Much better than the original price of $130!
  • The original Raggy Tag Blanket by Raggy Tag - My sister in law is living in the UK currently and sent this gorgeous raggy tag blanket for my baby shower. Mine is a different print but they didn't show that one online. An ingenius idea, since babies inevitably always find the tags on toys much more enjoyable to suck!
  • Mothercare (a UK baby store) has just opened up in Australia and I was lucky enough to find these cute sunshades for the car window in one of their new stores.
  • Cheeky Monster Mary Janes by Little Odd Forest - got these from the same lovely lady as I did the bib above. I am IN LOVE with these shoes and can't wait to pop them on my baby's feet!
  • D'Lish Snap-In-One reusable modern cloth nappy from itti bitti - We bought 30 of these bad boys (in all different colors) so we can avoid completely the need for disposable nappies when our bump arrives. Gone are the days of the terry toweling nappy, modern cloth nappies are so ingenius, easy to use and look adorable!! With snap in liners, you can even re-use the same nappy before washing. Just whip out the soiled liner and put in a new one!
  • Gazzle Giraffe Rattle Toy from Gumnut Toys - a dear friend of mine brought this down with her for my "bump" when she last visited Melbourne. It's so cute and will no doubt be a favourite thing for bump to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment